Another project brought to a good end! This time, 16 Polish students from Poznań arrived in Spain to improve their photography skills. During their two-week internship, their main tasks consisted of, amongst others:
- Creating a triptych via Photoshop for printing
- Digitalization of photos and negatives
- Retouching of photos
- Creating the project of new logo
- Creating and printing the 3D projects
- Editing photos in Photoshop
Of course, their time outside of working hours didn’t go to waste. The students were taught the basics of the Spanish language in classes created specially for them, they were shown around the city of Seville, visiting the most important and famous places, and even left to country to discover the beautiful city of Tavira in Portugal! The students went back home with newly acquired knowledge, skills, competences and life experience.