In March 2017 we were happy to welcome an small yet enthusiastic group of 3 trainees from Slovenia. They made their way to Seville in order to take part in a three-week long internship at different host companies across the city. During their stay the managed to greatly improve both the professional and linguistic skills which will prove very useful in their future job search.
During their intership their main tasks included the following:
- -Locating defects in the parts and components of a vehicle.
- Selecting and using measurement instruments and diagnostic equipment in vehicles.
- Performing basic service and repair activities related to car servicing, i.e.: oil and filter change, defective parts replacement, washing of engine and other car components.
- Car body repairing i.e. welding, brazing, riveting, sheet metal and profiles bonding, assembly and disassembly of car body components and chassis.
- Removing and disassembling units such as engines, transmissions or differentials, to be repaired, using hand tools and power tools.
- Lubricating and cleaning the vehicle.
But besides work, the students still had plenty of time left to enjoy the beautiful sites of Seville while also taking part in several cultural activities such as a Sevillian bike tour and an exciting trip to Málaga.