On 29th of February a young male group of 8 Belgian trainees came to Sevilla in order to improve their practical skills by taking part in a month-long traineeship at different car dealers all across the city. This unique opportunity will help them put their technical skills into practice whilst improving their linguistic and social skills in the process.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Changing air filter
- Fixing turbo
- Helping tutor at work
- Locating defects in parts and components of a vehicle
- Selection and use of measurement instruments and diagnostic equipment in vehicles
- Performing basic service and repair activities related to car servicing, i.e.: oil and filter change, defective parts replacement, washing of engine and, other car components
- Car body repairing i.e. welding, brazing, riveting, sheet metal and profiles bonding, assembly and disassembly of car body components and chassis
- Performing maintenance and repairs in accordance with automotive vehicles manufacturer’s technology
All the students showed their incredible work ethic and their enthusiasm impressed their tutors. But after hours there was still plenty of time left for them to explore the Seville and its many splendors.