From June to July 2017, 3 Portuguese students had the opportunity to do a formative internship in Seville. They worked as administrative assistants in many companies, where they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Providing information and instructions about the school to prospective customers, giving the required guidance.
- Answering the telephone and writing down messages directed to different people and sections of the school.
- Providing administrative support to the director, teachers and school staff.
- Preparing, scanning and placing documents in electronic and paper filing systems.
- Maintaining and managing inventory control of materials and suppliers.
- Dealing with financial paperwork.
- Maintaining and updating records management database systems.
Next to that, they could also take part in an overwhelming and exciting cultural trip to the fascinating cities of Tavira and Gibraltar, apart from enjoying and visiting the beautiful city of Seville. We are very pleased with their stay and we wish the trainees all the best for their future plans.