During their three-week stay in Seville in July 2016, these 6 Polish students had the time of their life while taking part in a life-changing technical traineeship at local host companies across Seville. During their stay they will manage to greatly improve their professional skills and competences.
Their main tasks included the following:
– Developing the graphic design, taking into account the creation, its production and the economical budget
– From the specifications of the design project, making digital sketches, proposing the aesthetic, formal and technical approaches
– Applying communication techniques, identifying its features to the communication process of the graphic company
– Performing auxiliary montage and maintenance operations in micro computing systems and data networks
– Performing operations of storage and transport of peripheral and consumable systems, followings the security and cataloguing criteria
– Executing routine verifications in the montage and maintenance of systems and/ or installations
– Detecting throughput problems, monitoring the system with the appropriate tools and documenting the procedure
– Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/ CSS/ Joomla practices
The students showed great motivation and determination at work, while also having enough spare time to enjoy the beautiful sites of Sevilla after hours. They went on a cultural trip to Baeza and took part in an interesting linguistic course to improve their basic knowledge of the Spanish language.