For a period of three weeks in May/June 2017, we had the great joy to host this group of 15 Polish video game developers in Seville. The group carried out a very good traineeship at a local company and learnt a great deal about IT, graphic design and the making of video games. They carried out tasks such as:
- Creating animations in Unity
- Handling with 2D support and user interface
- Mastering basics of scripting visual in Unity using uScript
- Mastering basics of scripting visual in Unity using C#
- Creating elements and logical game course
- Creating executable files for PC and mobiles
Outside their working hours, the trainees also participated in a lot of cultural activities. They were given Spanish classes, went on a study visit to a game developing company, discovered the city via our city tour and on their own, and went on a daytrip to Cadiz and Granada!
Apart from that, the trainees also made amazing daily videos that can be seen on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDOOzNW6zytfSi7FE5d24laVApt4BSR7Z and participated at our video contest! It’s safe to say the trainees had no time to get bored, and we wish them the best of luck in the future.