During their month-long stay in Ubeda at the beginning of 2016, 15 Polish students made their way to the beautiful city of Ubeda in order to take part in a life-changing vocational traineeship. During their stay the students will improve both their professional and linguistic skills while working at a local host company and gaining a lot of useful knowledge in their respective fields of work in the process.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Developing commercial offer to the expectations and needs of customers
- Preparation of advertising products with the use of computer programs
- Using computer programs to collect and process information
- Taking part in interviews and editing videos for TV news
- Usage of different ways and means of advertising design
- Developing a commercial offer to the expectations and needs of the customers
- entering voices into the system
- creating advertisement for the magazine ‘La muralla’
Thanks to their ever-present motivation and dedication the students managed to successfully complete their internship. But after hours there was still plenty of time left for them to enjoy a whole host of cultural activities. The students went on several trips to Baeza, Granada and Sevilla while also taking part in an exciting Spanish linguistic course.