In June 2017, 16 students from Śrem (Poland) did an internship in the beautiful city of Seville as Videogame art designers and game developers. During their formative experience they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Adding and editing materials and colors in Maya and applying them correctly in Unity 3D.
- Installating and configuring the basic elements of Unity architecture.
- Making a montage of scenes: creating and modifying scenes, using camera and Prefab light system, importing and employing 3D models.
- Creating land in order to use it as a base for the game.
- Creating animations in Unity.
- Adding interactive interfaces to the game.
- Designing a silhouette.
During their stay they could also enjoy some free time and visit the beautiful city of Seville on their own and they could also took part in an exciting cultural trip to the fascinating city of Cádiz.