These 20 Polish students from Kielce spent their time in Seville for a two-weeks internship as Mobile App Programmers. During their apprendiceship they learned more about Informatics and developed several skills, such as:
- Installing and configuring the development environment for the development of mobile apps with Android.
- Implementing applications with several screens which allow to launch external actions that are resolved by other applications like the action of share, send, call by phone, etc.
- Designing Android navigation patterns by menus.
- Playing and recording audio and video with the mobile device.
- Interconnecting the app with Internet databases.
- Designing formulas in Android, distinguishing between the different components: spinner, checkboxes, radio buttons, buttons, etc.
- Implementing maps and geolocation services in Android with Google Maps.
Moreover, the trainees had the opportunity to do a study visit in a company that deals with designing and creating mobile applications for Android and iPhone. During their stay they could also visit the beautiful city of Seville and go on a trip to the fascinating city of Tavira (Portugal).