In April 16 Polish students made their way from Wielkopolski to Sevilla in order to take part in a three-week traineeship at a local renowned host company. During their traineeship the students gained a lot of knowledge and trained their technical skills during their practical training programme.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Creating the house furniture using and managing the blocks
- Creating exterior walls of the bioclimatic house in 2D
- Creating different layers that will form part of the bioclimatic house
- Creating interior divisions and empty spaces in 2D using editing commands
- Decorating a bioclimatic house, inserting blocks and shading particular spaces
- Creating exterior walls and empty spaces of the bioclimatic house in 3D
- Creating the ceiling and roof construction of the house in 3D
- Rendering and printing the plans of the bioclimatic house
The traineeship managed to deliver excellent work and by having gained a lot of new knowledge and working experience, this experience will enable them to encounter a better job in the future. But besides work there was still plenty of time left for them to explore the beautiful sights of Sevilla, whilst also going on a cultural trip to Cádiz.