In August 2017, 20 Polish trainees from Zduńska Wola did a formative experience in Seville as cooks, chef assistants, housekeepers and waiters. During their apprenticeship, they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Doing skilled cooking and food preparation.
- Weighing, measuring and mixing ingredients according to recipes and personal judgment.
- Making beds daily and changing bed linen.
- Vacuum cleaning carpets, floors and upholstery.
- Assisting in coordinating food service activities to have meals prepared at the scheduled time.
- Taking orders from customers for food or beverages.
During their stay they could also enjoy some free time and visit the beautiful city of Seville during both a Seville tour and a Seville Guadalquivir River Cruise. They also took part in an overwhelming Spanish course and in an exciting cultural trip to the fascinating city of Gibraltar.