In July 2017, 16 Polish students from Wejherowo spent their time in Seville for a two-weeks internship in the Logistic sector. During their apprendiceship they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Preparing services by obtaining and understanding of all necessary information and documents;
- Carrying out loading operations that effect the control and organization of the distribution of goods to be transported;
- Performing the unloading operations in order to control and organize the distribution of goods in the warehouse;
- Assisting with the coordination of the store space upon arrival of the new delivery of goods and check their state;
- Assisting with the inventory management;
- Opening cases of merchandise and sort all products.
Next to that, they could also enjoy some free time and visit the beautiful city of Seville and its typical food during a Cultural Bike Tour and a Tapas Night. They also took part in an overwhelming Spanish course and in four amazing cultural trips to Cádiz, Gibraltar, Matalascañas Beach and Tavira (Portugal).