For three weeks in May/June 2017, these 16 trainees from Kielce, Poland spent their time in Seville for their internships. Working as waiters, tour guides, housekeepers, touristic informants and business administrators at various local host companies, the trainees carried out tasks such as:
- Assisting in welcoming the customers to the structure
- Responding customer’s questions or curiosities
- Cleaning bathrooms and supplying fresh towels and toiletries
- Checking and restocking tea, coffee, sugar, milk and mini bar supplies
- Updating payments, schedules, class shifts, recoveries of the classes
- Balancing the cash register of the school
Next to that, the trainees had the opportunity to go on trips to Tavira and Cadiz, to learn Spanish during their language classes, to visit the city during their city tour and on their own and to enjoy plenty of free time! We wish the trainees all the best in their future endeavours and were very pleased with their stay.