After a long application process, 18 enthusiastic Polish students arrived in Seville on the 10th of April in order to take part in a traineeship that would majorly improve both their professional skills and their future chances on the job market. During their stay these trainees gained a lot of useful knowledge and skills with regards to 3D graphic design.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Design simple parts using drill commands.
- Design simple parts using the command rounding and chamfering.
- Design of the simple parts by rotation around the axis.
- Familiarizing with the interface flat documentation.
- Printing and exporting 2D drawing
- Participation in an observatory visit to a company from 3D printing and design sector
During their stay the students managed to successfully complete their internships while equally gaining the admiration of their tutors. After hours there was still enough time left for them to enjoy the sights of Sevilla and its neighbouring city, Cádiz.