In June 20 enthusiastic Polish trainees made their way to Sevilla in order to take part in a unique training programme which would last a total of 2 weeks. During their stay the students will gain very valuable knowledge about their specific field of work – solar energy – whilst also improving their professional skills in the process.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Recognize the types of photovoltaic cells: polycrystalline and amorphous monocrystalline
- Measure by a multimeter voltage and intensity according to the degree of inclination
- Design an isolated solar installation by using computer
- Build up AC circuits and the solar circuit in a house
- Visit to solar energy plant 64 kwp connected to the network
- Install a solar lamp with twilight switch to work a few hours after the sunset
The trainees managed to succesfully complete their traineeship and through their ever-present enthusiasm and dedication they equally managed to impress their tutors. But apart from work, the trainees got the opportunity to visit the beautiful city of Seville by bike whilst also going on an entertaining cultural trip to Cádiz.