For a period of three weeks, these 14 Polish youngsters carried out internships in different companies in Ubeda. They all did internships in shops, improving their skills and knowlegde about logistics. They were given a wide variety of tasks, such as:
- Executing administration tasks at the request of the supply/logistics officer
- Assisting in the management planning of warehouse space allocation including of definition of future needs, planning office space availability and on time preparation
- Filling out documents and checking orders
- Using the information technology tools that modern organizations use in their logistics functions
- Preparing orders of clients
- Assisting in the delivery of goods
Next to that, these trainees did not stand still. They visited Ubeda, Malaga and Granada, took part in a language exchange and learnt the basics of the flamenco dance. It’s safe to say there time in Spain was well-spent! We hope they have a great memory of their stay and are sure the skills they acquired during their stay will result useful in their future careers.