For a period of three weeks in July 2015, a nice group of 20 Polish trainees carried out internships in Ubeda. All worked in the hotel and gastronomy sector. Their tasks included, amongst others:
- Kneading, rolling and dividing the dough using machines
- Decorating with fondant icing
- Preparing typical Spanish meals
- Making beds daily and change bed linen
- Clean bathrooms and supply with fresh towels and toiletries
- Check and restock tea, coffee, sugar, milk and mini bar supplies
Next to that, the trainees also enjoyed Spanish clases, tasted the local food during tapas night, went on a walk around Ubeda and visited the city of Malaga!
We hope the trainees had a great stay and I sure they’ll benefit from the skills and competences they acquired abroad in the future!