No less than 17 Polish trainees left their home country on 28th November 2016 to undertake an internship in Seville. During their two-week stay, the trainees improved their knowledge, skills and competences in the world of 3D graphic design with Solid Edge. Their tasks included, amongst others:
– Designing simple parts using drill commands.
– Designing simple parts using the command rounding and chamfering.
– Designing of the simple portions by rotation around the axis.
– Designing simple parts using the sketch.
– Designing simple parts using the command “pattern”.
– Implementation of the cross-section.
During their stay in Seville they also had the opportunity to visit the city during a guided tour, to get acquainted with the Spanish language during their Spanish classes, and to discover another city during their trip to Gibraltar.