In August 2017, 14 trainees from Rzeszów (Poland) spent their time in Seville for a 20-days internship. They worked as Marketing and Advertising trainees for the design and the management of online stores. During their course, they carried out several tasks, such as:
– Knowing the main stages and phases in the elaboration of a marketing and publicity campaign;
– Introducing the student to the company’s business strategy and the creative concept;
– Knowing the basic procedures to create an advertising chart using Photoshop;
– Acquiring the basic skills for editing an advertising video spot;
– Developing the required techniques required with regards to creativity and teamwork.
During their time in Spain, they got in touch with the Sevillian culture and history through both an amazing Seville tour and an entertaining Spanish course. Moreover, they had the opportunity to visit two beautiful Andalusian cities: Málaga and Cádiz.