For a period of three weeks in May/June 2016, these 16 Polish trainees carried out internships in different companies in Ubeda. They all did internships in shops, improving their skills and knowlegde about logistics. They were given a wide variety of tasks, such as:
- Executing administration tasks at the request of the supply/logistics officer
- Assisting in the management planning of warehouse space allocation including of definition of future needs, planning office space availability and on time preparation
- Filling out documents and checking orders
- Using the information technology tools that modern organizations use in their logistics functions
- Preparing orders of clients
- Assisting in the delivery of goods
Next to that, these trainees did not stand still. They visited Ubeda and Malaga, and even went bowling! We hope they had a great trip and we are sure their newly acquired knowledge and competences will come in handy in the future.