During their three-week stay in the beautiful city of Seville, these 20 Greek trainees took part in a life-changing traineeship at various local host companies. Their main aim was to improve their professionals skills in their respective areas of work – CNC, hairdressing, graphic design, mechanics, physiotherapy, beauty and pharmacy. In doing so they also managed to greatly improve their practical experience and knowledge.
Their main tasks across the various fields of work included:
- Performing corrective and preventive services of maintenance for different types of equipments
- Installing high performance boilers such as condensing boilers, biomass boilers, air-water heat pump that exchanges heat with a hydraulic circuit
- Perform shaping, manicure and pedicure techniques applying health regulations
- Organizing useful means and tools in safety and hygiene conditions
- Preparing manually gypsum and plaster, mortars and glues, taking care of the use instructions and assuring its homogeneity
- Preparing scaffolding maintaining the marked lineups and carrying out tasks such as chipping walls and clearing out the work areas
- Using diagnostic computers and oscilloscopes in the workplace
- Repairing car body, i.e. welding, brazing, riveting, sheet metal and profiles bonding, assembly and disassembly of car body components and chassis
- Carrying out research into costume styles, designs and construction methods suitable for the time period of the threatre performance
- Projecting designs based on customers’ needs and think on both the intention of the client and the need of the final user, justifying his proposals
- Hair lightening and discoloration using modern techniques and hairdressing utensils
During their stay, all of the trainees tried their very best to successfully complete their tasks and responsibilities. But after working hours there was still enough time left for them to enjoy the sights of Sevilla and its neighbouring cities, for example by taking part in a cultural trip to Granada.