At the beginning of March, 15 motivated Croatian students came to Seville in order to take part in an interesting traineeship with regards to renewable solar energy. During their two-week stay they got the chance to majorly improve their professional skills as well as expanding their knowledge.
Their tasks mainly included the following:
- Calculating energy requirement
- Calculating the consumption of electric energy
- Defining components of solar photovoltaic projects
- Work in AutoCAD – designing solar photovoltaic projects using AutoCAD
- Considering the conditions and the needs of a client
- Montage of the photovoltaic system components, checking if the system works properly
- Montage of a small solar plant connected to the electrical power network
- Montage of irrigation system using solar energy
- Montage of electric circuit with a sensor floodlight
The students gave it their all at work and managed to combine their enthusiasm and their profuse talent in order to successfully complete their internship. But apart from their determination at work, there was still enough time left for them to enjoy the beautiful sights of Seville.