On March 2nd, 2015, we had the pleasure to welcome a group of 5 trainees from Latvia for a stay of two weeks. These trainees carried out internships in the field of agriculture in Ubeda. They carried out tasks such as:
- Feed, water and examine animals
- Clean and disinfect cages and work areas
- Sterilize laboratory and surgical equipment
- Provide post-operative care
- Administer medication orally or topically
The trainees were also given Spanish classes to improve their communication, went on a tapas night to taste the local delicacies, visited the city of Baeza and went on a trip to Malaga.
We are sure the trainees will greatly benefit from the skills they acquired abroad and wish them the best of luck in the future.