In May 2018, we had the pleasure to host one teacher from Villefranche-sur-Saône (France), who came to Seville to compare the local teaching methods with his own when it comes to foreign languages didactics. He assisted in English classes on different levels in our partner school.
During his training he was able to:
– to learn different methodologies for developing new tools and applications for learning in order to improve quality of VET education
– to analyze and compare school curriculums in France and Spain
– to understand Spanish educational system of VET schools and education in general
– to improve interaction between teachers and students
– to identify the importance of international cooperation in such projects
– to improve own skills as a teacher
– to meet present-day techniques and methods of using social networking and online applications for improving communications with students and colleagues in own school and partner schools
It was also important to gain greater awareness of European citizenship, mobility, training and work, leading to greater openness of horizons, as well as to improve language skills. He discovered the city of Seville and Spanish culture thanks to the encounters he made.
The experience has been very positive and interesting for all parties and we were very happy with his stay.