In July 2017, 15 Hungarian students from Budapest spent their time in Seville for an internship as Flamenco dress designers. During their apprendiceship they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Fixing the designed decorative elements of dress.
- Cutting of the flamenco dress pattern.
- Mounting a flamenco dress.
- Preparing sketch figures used in design.
- Working with the model of corps and developing the appropriate tailor pattern.
- Preparation of a small flamenco dresses collection, starting from the preparation of outline silhouettes to go to the preparation of three projects outfits that will be illustrated.
- Learning to draw different types of flounces
During their stay they could also enjoy some free time and visit the beautiful city of Seville, either in a city tour and on their own. We wish the trainees all the best for their future and we were very pleased with their stay.