For four months in 2015, two motivated German students successfully shared their teaching knowledge with their kindergarten classes in Spain. Not only did the children learn new things, but so did Alexander and Annabell. Their main duties consisted of:
- Performing the daily duties in early years education
- Organizing and creating the daily pedagogical and nursing work with small children
- Singing and presenting different learning attendant themes
- Supporting the children at breakfast and lunch time
- Attending the personal hygiene of the children
- Playing games with children
Both the students, the children, the Spanish teachers and euroMind were very happy with the experience and were able to teach and learn about different cultures.