In November of 2016, 16 excited trainees from Zespół Szkół Elektronicznych i Ogólnokształcących Przemyśl made their way to Seville to take part in a traineeship at a local, modern and renowned geodetic host company. During their stay they managed to greatly expand their knowledge and professional skills in this workfield.
The tasks of the interns included the following:
- Create topographic bases
- Design local topographic network
- Get to know different instruments to know how to create a Digital Terrain Model
- Make the stages of a topographic project
- Import data from EXCEL into AutoCAD
- Get to know the working methodology of the town hall engineers
Each and every student showed a huge amount of motivation and enthusiasm, both during and after working hours. The group also took part in several cultural activities during their stay in Seville. They took part in a Spanish course, went on a cultural bike tour and made an unforgettable trip to Gibraltar.