In Oktober of 2016, 14 motivated Czech trainees made the long trip to Sevilla in order to take part in a two-week long traineeship at a local host company. During their stay, the trainees managed to get a unique insight into the fascinating world of mechanics and technique, more specifically the e-buggy technique. In doing so they were given the chance to put their technical skills into practice whilst equally improving their social and linguistic skills.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Cutting profiles of the e-buggy according to sketch
- Carrying out perforation and soldering works
- Assembling of tyres, median strips and break discs
- Quality control of the steering and brake system, correction if necessary
- Fabrication of the illumination parts according to sketch
- Fabrication of the fiberglass parts of the chassis strengthened with polyester resin
- Analysis of the solar panel orientation and structure
- Assembling of the wooden pergola
During their internship, the trainees managed to successfully complete all the tasks and responsibilities that were handed to them, and in doing so greatly improved their professional skills. But besides work, the trainees were also given the opportunity to take part in a number of cultural activities, such as an exciting trip to Gibraltar and a short trip to Metropol Parasol.