In April of 2017, 16 motivated Croatian trainees made their long trip to Seville in order to take part in a groundbreaking and unique practical training course on drones. Given that Spain is one of the most prominent drone constructors and distributors on the international market, the trainees received a lot of new insights into this field of study. They improved their professional skills while also constantly applying their priorly-gained knowledge as they built their own drones during their two-week ling traineeship. Their main tasks included the following:
- Welding process with tin before putting it into practice on the assembly.
- Building a drone from scratch.
- Using Arduino with JAVA, from Eclipse and knowledge of API.
- Creating a joystick to control the drone flight. Multimeter presentation on LCD screen.
- Controlling a drone using different types of movements, flight modes, configuration, etc.
- Calibrating the drone and outdoor flight.
The trainees still had plenty of time after their work to enjoy the beautiful city of Seville and its neighbouring cities. They also took part in a Seville tour across the city and they went on an exciting trip to the gorgeous seasides of Cadiz.