At the start of the new year 16 enthusiastic Czech trainees made their way to Seville in order to take part in an exciting training programme regarding bioclimatic housing. During their two week stay the students were given the opportunity to make use of their priorly-gained technical skills, whilst also improving their professional and linguistic skills in the process.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Creating exterior walls of the bioclimatic house in 2D and 3D.
- Creating interior divisions and empty spaces in 2D using editing commands.
- Measuring and customizing coordinates.
- Creating libraries of blocks for installations.
- Rendering and printing the plans of the Bioclimatic House.
During their stay the students pleasantly surprised their tutors with their enthusiasm, lively spirit and dedication at work. They managed to successfully complete both their traineeship and their Spanish course. Both apart from work there was still plenty of time left for them to explore the beautiful sights of Sevilla and its neighbouring cities. They went on an exciting trip to Gibraltar.