On 27th March 2017, 17 Czech trainees started their two-week internship on mobile app programming at a vocational school in Seville. The trainees improved their knowledge, skills and competences in the field while carrying out all sorts of tasks, such as:
- Designing components of user interface in mobile application – using templates;
- Designing navigation system in mobile apps: menu options, contextual menu items SlideMenu and NavigationDrawer, tabs;
- Usage of the built-in hardware components of mobile devices application such as: camera, camcorder, media player, GPS receiver, compass, stopwatch;
- Design and implementation of database maintenance in mobile app using database structures, application queries in SQL, modification and updating data;
- Implementation of geolocation technologies, GoogleMaps, Navigation Drawer;
- Publication of a complete mobile application: formats app and apk, publication and management of the application on Google Play, usage of component AdMob;
Apart from that, the trainees also had the occasion to discover Seville as well as beach cities Malaga and Cadiz. All the trainees received very good or even excellent scores from their tutor and were all very positive about their traineeship. We wish them the best of luck in their future careers!