During their work experience in Seville, these 16 croatian trainees from Šibenik learned more about renewable energies and Bioclimatic House Designing. They participated in theoretical and practical training courses and developed their knowledge and skills by carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Creating the house furniture, the exterior walls, the interior divisions, the empty spaces and the different layers that will form part of the bioclimatic house in 2D and 3D using and managing PC editing commands;
- Customizing the work environment;
- Measuring and customizing coordinates and calculating room surfaces;
- Creating libraries of blocks for installations;
- Rendering and printing the plans of the Bioclimatic House.
Moreover, they learned some Spanish and some Andalusian culture during a Spanish course and a Seville Guadalquivir River cruise (with two study visits to the modern monument Metropol Parasol-Las Setas and the historical Palacio de los Marqueses de la Algaba). They could also visit the beautiful cities of Cordova and Granada.
We hope that our trainees learned a lot, both about their field of study and their personal training experience in a foreign country. We wish them all the best for their future like and work.