At the end of November 2016, a group of 18 enthusiastic and hard-working students from Poland arrived in Seville. During their three-week internships as car mechanics and in the electronics sector, they carried out tasks such as:
- Learning to operate test equipment to diagnose malfunctions
- Learning to test, diagnose and repair electronic circuit boards
- Performing preventive maintenance, cleaning and lubrication of electronics equipment
- Assisting in the installations of different systems
- Testing newly acquired equipment for functioning ability
- Helping to install and replace electronic gadgets
They also had the opportunity to do two study visits, the first one in a vocational school specialised in, amongst others, car mechanics, CNC operation, and electronics, the second one in a car company.
Next to that, the trainees had the opportunity to visit Seville and its most famous buildings like the stadium and the royal bullring, to learn some Spanish during their Spanish classes and to visit two other cities in Andalusia, Cadiz and Cordoba.