In March 2017 we were happy to welcome an enthusiastic group of 12 trainees from Belgium. These enthusiastic youngsters spent three weeks in Seville broadening their professional knowledge about IT, management, tourism and admin. They thereby had the opportunity to improve their English, to learn some basic Spanish during interactive classes and to discover the wonderful sites of Andalusia.
During their intership their main tasks included the following:
- Reading electrical diagrams, electronic, pneumatic/ hydraulic (electro pneumatic/ electro)
- Dismantling, reassembly and replacing of simple electrical, electronic and mechanical components
- Accompany the representative of the real estate agency to show the different properties to the potential buyers
- Pick up and place the sale or rental posters at the different properties that are being promoted
- Opening cases of merchandise and sort all products
- Contacting hotel booking websites in case of any queries recurring customer`s problems
- Taking notes of guests’ concerns and paying attention to special requests in a personal but also a professional way
- Determining the cause of the fault and the required spare parts for intervention
After hours, the trainees also took part in several cultural activities such as a bike tour across Seville, tapas night and an exciting trip to Cordoba.