In April 2016, 6 Belgian trainees came to Seville to carry out internships in the field of electronics. During their four-weeks stay they fulfilled tasks such as:
- Replacement of a matrix, a graphics card, a connector, etc.
- Use of diagnostic computers and oscilloscopes in the workplace.
- Performing equipment installations.
- Installation, maintenance and configuration of IT software
- Technical support
- Computer cleaning and its cooling system
Apart from that they had plenty of free time to visit the city and get to know the Spanish culture. Euromind showed the trainees some highlights of the city, like Metropol Parasol, had a Tapas Night with them, taught them the basics of the Spanish language and took them on a visit of Malaga.