In April 2015, 5 Belgian trainees from Esneux came to Seville to carry out internships in the field of electronics. During their four weeks at different host companies, they fulfilled tasks such as:
- Repairing of electronic monitors
- Restoring a fiber optic connection
- Maintenance of a cold room air conditioner, of a supermarket conditioner and a hoist
- Fitting neon lights
- Detection of errors in a computer equipment operation
- Repairing of laser printers and hard drives
But after some hard work it’s time to relax a little: the trainees took advantage of their time abroad to do some sightseeing of the city discovering the most famous buildings of Seville, to make a trip to the city of Malaga, to enjoy the sun in beach city Matalascañas, to taste the local food during Tapas Night, to pay a visit to the bullring and to learn some Spanish during their language classes! We hope the trainees had a great and fruitful stay and wish them the best of luck in the future.