A group of 21 Polish students came to Seville over a period of two weeks as part of an Erasmus+ exchange programme. This traineeship course was brought to life in an attempt to improve the student’s professional skills as well as giving them a unique opportunity to obtain some valuable working experience.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Providing a potential customer with the offers that are at his disposal
- Distributing information about the flamenco culture
- Active participation in the marketing activities of the company (flyers distribution, touristic brochures)
- Selling tourist products (tickets for cruises in the Guadalquivir River, flamenco shows and excursions in Andalusia)
- Customer service, providing customers with advice about the city of Seville and its monuments
- Managing and solving all types of problems for the correct use of audio guides
- Taking notes of guests’ concerns and paying attention to special requests in a personal and professional way, translating and interpreting if required
During their two-week stay the students managed to successfully complete their internships as well as gaining a lot of new and useful insights into the working area of their choice. Besides work there was plenty of time left for them to participate in cultural activities, such as: a fun trip to Cádiz.