From the 26th of June to the 7th July 2017, 16 Polish students from Reda had the opportunity to do an internship in Seville, during which they could learn more about Audio-visual communication, Advertising and Public Relations, Business Technology and Marketing. During their apprendiceship they carried out several tasks and they developed many skills, such as:
- Knowing the main stages and phases in the elaboration of a marketing and publicity campaign.
- Acquiring the basic skills for editing an advertising video spot.
- Developing the required techniques required with regards to creativity and teamwork Learning Outcomes to Be Achieved.
- Elaborating a marketing and publicity plan and investigating the customer’s behaviour through focus groups and surveys in Google Form.
- Analysing the consumer from an objective point of view.
- Thinking strategically and inventing and developing unique and creative ideas.
These students could also take part in a study visit in agency, in a Spanish language course and in some cultural activities, such as: a Seville tour, where they could also participate in a Tapas Night and in a Flamenco Show and an amazing trip to the city of Granada. They were very happy and excited to do this internship and we wish them all the best for their future.