At the end of January, we had the pleasure to welcome a group of 16 Polish trainees from Śrem to Seville. These youngsters stayed for a two-week internship at a local vocational school to improve their skills as graphic designers. Their main tasks consisted of:
– Designing simple parts using drill commands.
– Designing simple parts using the command rounding and chamfering.
– Designing of the simple portions by rotation around the axis.
– Designing simple parts using the sketch.
– Designing simple parts using the command “pattern”.
– Implementation of the cross-section.
We hope the trainees had a great and interesting time in Spain and will benefit from their newly acquired competence in their future careers.